All my rights as a individual who services the public are reserved. I reserve the right to:
- Refuse to accept you as a new customer.
- Halt work in progress if I feel like a habit is forming where my time is being taken advantage of by you, your employees, or any other person, or agent that operates on your behalf.
Such possibilities for me to refuse or halt work are:
- Being abusive, in writing or in person.
- Making a habit of being late, or not showing up.
- Making a habit of failing to communicate when I require a response to continue to provide you service.
- Making a habit of not paying me on time or when I require it.