Windows Version Upgrade
Upgrade to the latest version of Windows brings an improved and stellar desktop experience.
This service includes:
- Upgrade compatibility check to determine if the system is compatible with the upgrade.
- Driver and firmware compatibility check to determine your hardware is going to work with the upgrade.
- The preservation of your data and programs.
- A full system report by paper or email detailing what transpired and any tips or suggestions to improve your work environment
- Includes a 1-year work guarantee on the stable operation of the operating system. This does not include any guarantee on faulty software installed after the service that may have created problems with the operating system, or hardware.
If you are interested in upgrading your current computer to the latest version of Windows without problems, or if you just want to make sure that it will work without losing your data, I can help you decide what the best course of action is depending on your requirements.
Additionally, if you’ve upgraded to a version of windows that isn’t working for you, I can also downgrade your computer to your original version of windows.
Please ensure you have a backup of your data before requesting this service. I make my own backups, but don’t rely on it. I offer no data loss guarantee. If you need assistance with this let me know ahead of time and I can recommend a solution over the phone.